TopCoat® F11® Prep Kit is designed to allow you to prep the surface properly before sealing it with F11®!
- One 16oz Spray Bottle of F11®
- A FREE 16oz Bottle of PolyWash™
- 2 FREE Ultra-Micro16™ High Quality Microfiber Towels
Wash, clean, shine, and protect using PolyWash™... the most advanced, high-tech, concentrated wash on the market... infused with Advanced Micro-Bond™ technology . Then seal with the #1 coating in the world, TopCoat® F11® Sealer.
Click on the separate tabs to see more information about what comes in the kit:
1 - 16oz TopCoat® F11®
TopCoat® Formula 11® is a Professional Sealer formulated to enhance, protect, & maintain any material or surface. F11® represents the next generation of TopCoat®'s water-based, “Eco” safe, highly Advanced Multi-Purpose & Multi-Use coating technology.
F11® Improves coating characteristics & performance vs. TopCoat® HPS, especially on dark colors, hides micro-scratches & swirl marks more effective, longer lasting, more durable, extremely hydrophobic (easier to use on glass), insane depth of image & shine, wickedly slick with improved easy-release and non-stick coating technology, designed to significantly reduce weathering, dirt & debris build-up on any surface, ECO Safe!
Because TopCoat® is silicone free, surfaces are not left artificially or dangerously slick.
TOPCOAT® KEY BENEFITS:
- Water-based formula, Eco Safe!
- No solvents or abrasive compounds.
- Easy Release Characteristics with Non-Stick Formulation
- No need to stir or shake.
- Polished surfaces are extremely hydrophobic (water-resistant) / ideal water repellent on all glass windows/windshields!
- No orbital or mechanical buffing required.
- Protect and reduce harmful effects from bird droppings, bug splatter, acid rain, brake dust, etc.
- Multi-purpose sealer coats, restores, & protects multiple surfaces & materials, even plastic!
- F11® can withstand high temperatures and isn’t flammable making it great for engines, glass stove tops, grills, etc.
1 - FREE 16oz Bottle of PolyWash™
TopCoat® PolyWash™ is a consumer grade variant of our concentrated, Industrial Strength, auto wash and sealer... formulated with our advanced Micro-Bond™ technology, designed for the automatic car wash industry.
Industrial grade technology in the palm of your hand.
Use PolyWash™ to prep any surface before applying TopCoat® sealers. Also intended to wash off heavy dust, dirt and debris build-up.
- Concentrated Formula (A little goes a long way! 1oz per bucket of water)
- NEW Advanced Micro-Bond™ Coating Technology
- PolyWash™ bonds with all TopCoat® Sealers
- Eco Friendly
- Use as Spray-able, traditional bucket, or with foam canon (See directions below)
- Extreme soapsuds and lathering
- Washes, Cleans, Shines, & Protects
- Extreme hydrophobic properties
- Makes it easy to remove dirt and grime
- Use to clean any surface - vehicles, planes, RV,s motorcycles, & more
- Quick dry formula for easy towel dry
- Eliminates water spotting while washing
- Advanced automatic car wash in the palm of your hands
TopCoat® PolyWash™ is a powerful concentrated car wash. PolyWash™ is safe and will break up dirt and grime without damaging the surface. PolyWash™ will also leave behind a high-tech Micro-Bond™ coating for shine and protection.
PolyWash™ cleans any surface with ease. PolyWash™ removes foreign contaminants that common wash & waxes have difficulty with. PolyWash™ leaves behind a high-tech Micro-Bond™ coating that revitalizes the look of any surface.
TopCoat™ infused PolyWash™ with a high-tech Micro-Bond™ coating. PolyWash™ leaves behind a brilliant shine and extreme hydrophobic (water beading) properties.
Micro-Bond™ technology, developed by TopCoat®, outlasts and outperforms other waxes, wax variants, and ceramics... this provides a brilliant shine and a durable protective barrier up to 3 times longer than other products!
TopCoat® is and industry leader, known for it's leading edge technology. The technology in PolyWash™ ensures easy use, safe cleaning, and effective results!
Detailing 101™ Tips:
- Always keep the surface you are washing wet and out of direct sunlight to avoid potential water spots!
- Always wash at ambient temperature
- For best results, make sure your engine and rims are cool.
- Always use water to wet surface first before washing with any chemicals.
- Always rinse washes and cleaners thoroughly off before drying.
Directions: For general purpose cleaning use 2oz of PolyWash™ per gallon of water. For light cleaning use 1oz of PolyWash™ per gallon. Pour PolyWash™ into a bucket, then add water using the suggested ratio. Thoroughly wet the vehicle you intend to wash. Apply the mixed PolyWash™ to the wet surface using a sponge or wash mitt, wiping and washing the surface as you go. Rinse thoroughly and dry after.
Spray Directions: Pour 1/2oz of PolyWash™ into a 32oz spray bottle already filled with water, then shake. Spray on surface and wipe off using clean microfiber towels a section at a time. Do not allow to dry before wiping clean. For more aggressive cleaning:
- Spray PolyWash™ on a section at a time.
- Agitate surface with a cellulose sponge, microfiber wash mitt, or microfiber applicator pad.
- Then wipe off using a clean microfiber towel until dry.
Foam Canon Directions: Leave enough room to pour 1-2oz of PolyWash™ in a water filled foam canon container. Note: For more desired sudsing/foaming add extra PolyWash™. Connect foam cannon container to foam spray-head then shake to mix. Attach to hose and go! Rinse thoroughly and towel dry or blow off water.
2 - FREE Ultra-Micro16™ High Quality Microfiber Towels
TopCoat®'s Ultra-Micro16™ Professional Detail Microfiber Towel is a color-fast, 16" x 16", Medium density & high fiber (MDHF)™, microfiber towel created by TopCoat® specifically for detailing and polishing applications. TopCoat’s Ultra-Micro16™ Professional Detail Towels ensures Ultra-Glide™ smoothness with MacroGrab™ technology that ensures quick and efficient buffing characteristics.
TopCoat®'s Ultra-Micro16™ microfiber towel is extremely soft, plush, and densely woven providing the ultimate polishing microfiber towel for any surface, ensuring a "micro-scratch" free buff that other common microfiber towels actually cause.
TopCoat’s Ultra series Microfiber towels are superior in grade, quality, and performance compared to store brands and competitors. These microfiber towels are specifically manufactured for TopCoat® only, using TopCoat® specifications.
Due to the towel's superior quality and rugged design, this thick, double sided towel's edges will not curl and the fabric won't shrink, ensuring it's one of the most durable towels made that will last for many years. TopCoat’s Microfiber towels are superior in grade, quality, and performance compared to store brands and competitors.
Note: Each TopCoat® Microfiber towel conveniently comes with our TopCoat® tag intentionally sewn on it for reordering or questions. This tag is designed to easily pull off without effecting the superior performance of the Towel.