TopCoat F11 is the ultimate wax replacement sealer!
- Save time: Easy one-step hand application polishes in less than half the time it takes to wax!
- Safe for use on all your vehicle’s surfaces, eliminating the need for other costly products.
- Polished surfaces are extremely hydrophobic (water-resistant) making F11 an ideal water repellent on all glass windows/windshields!
- F11® maximizes depth of color & shine with minimal effort.
- Clear formula: No unsightly white wax residue left behind!
- Coated surfaces are easier to maintain, remain cleaner longer!
- The more you use F11, the more protection it provides
- Saves time & money, one bottle of F11® does it all!
For best results, apply to a clean cool surface, out of the sun, at ambient temperature.
- Spray F11® onto the surface you want to enhance, coat, & protect.
- Spread F11®, while hand buffing into the surface using a clean micro-fiber towel, flipping to a dry portion of the micro-fiber towel often during buffing.
- Final buff the freshly applied layer with another clean & dry micro-fiber towel to ensure F11® is entirely polished into the surface.
- Coat one area or section at a time, move to the next, and repeat the process.
For a professional level application:
- Apply F11® to a clean cool surface, out of the sun, at ambient temperature.
- Spray F11® heavily onto the entire surface of the vehicle and let sit 10-20 minutes.
- Using a clean microfiber towel, rub all areas where F11® was applied.
- Final buff the freshly applied layer with another clean & dry microfiber towel to ensure F11® is entirely polished into the surface.
NOTE: You will use more F11® on the initial coat. The more you use the less you use moving forward.
Attention: Not for use on control mechanisms (pedals, grips, steering wheels), walking surfaces such as floors, bench or cycle seats, brake drums and rotors, cycle tires, and other surfaces where slipperiness may be safety hazard. Not for use on your person.
Q. Can I use TopCoat F11 on my vehicle’s chrome/plastic/rubber/metal/paint/glass/finish/etc?
A. Yes, F11 is safe and effective on all of your vehicle’s surfaces. One bottle eliminates all the other products you were used to using!
Q. How long will the protective coating of F11 last on my vehicle?
A. This will vary depending on your local conditions, but even if you only applied once, it would last about 3 months. * TIP: Apply every 2-4 weeks for the best possible
protection for your vehicle’s surfaces!
Q. How much F11 do I need to use for my car?
A. You will use more F11® on the initial coat. The first time, you may need to use 3-4 ounces, depending on how dirty that vehicle is to start. HOWEVER, the more consistently you use it, the less it will take to treat the whole vehicle, to the point that around one ounce or less will take care of the vehicle. One bottle should treat a car 6-8 times.
Q. Can F11 be used on Boats/RVs/Planes/Trains/Tanks/etc?
A. If you can drive it, fly it or sail it, F11 can be used to clean and protect the finish on ALL SURFACES!
Q. Do I need to do anything to my vehicle before I apply TopCoat F11?
A. No! F11 will take care of everything. HOWEVER, if you want your initial application of F11 to be as effective as possible, consider using our POLYWASH product first.
Q. Is this a wax? Do I still need to use wax?
A. No! TopCoat F11 is a multi-purpose sealer that coats, restores, & protects your vehicles surfaces. You no longer need to spend the time or money on separate waxes or other cleaning products.
Q. Is TopCoat safe to use? Is it non-toxic? Is it eco-friendly?
A. Yes, yes, and yes! TopCoat is a water-based formula that contains no solvents or abrasive compounds and is not made with petroleum products, so it is safe to use around your pets and kids and friendly to the environment. Even so, please only use it on surfaces and never ingest it directly (seriously, there’s someone out there that necessitates us saying that!)